Wednesday, December 23, 2009

http://jacksonandcarter.blogspot.com/

I am very happy to report that I am a new Sugoi brand champion. Gone are the days of cotton socks and shirts. Whew! I will offer some reviews of products as I get them so stay tuned, and thanks to all the new followers for joining the team (click on that little button to the right to follow the blog :)).

So you got free stuff?!!
Yes, I did. As I noted below I got some great Sugoi Piston Compression tights. They have been really great and they hold up in the cold winter weather. Most importantly - they fit the tall girl!! I felt pretty fortunate to test the tights given that this year has been so successful for me. I felt like it would be best to pay it forward.

What better thing to do then to support where you run. I love running in Forest Park. Here is the pavilion*. Who wouldn't want to run here - there are miles of paths - the zoo - tennis courts - art museum - history museum - the MUNY and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment